Ben 10: Xobot Revolution is the first film in the Ben 10: Xobot Revolution (film series) . It will be written by Paper.
In 2015, Ben Tennyson has been tasked with an important mission: to use the replacement of the Ultimatrix, which is known as the Revolutiontrix, to collect sixteen objects that upgrade aliens and give them new powers known as Xobots. While on this new quest, he encounters seven men known as the Deos, who are also interested in collecting the power of the Xobots. At the same time, the United States Government begins to show its true colors to the superheroes of Earth. With help from family and friends, can Ben stop the Deos and convince the world that heroes aren't as bad as they seem?
October 10th, 2015.
- Ryan Kelly as Ben Tennyson:
- Benjamin "Ben" Kirby Tennyson was an average ten-year-old kid, until he found the Omnitrix, a powerful watch-like device that allowed him to turn into ten different alien species. Though initially immature and clumsy, he grew as a true hero. By the time he was sixteen, he had become famous in not only his hometown of Bellwood, but on Earth and beyond. Ben has also become a member of the Plumbers. Now, he is forced to find the Xobots while dealing with strange elementatal enemies known as the Deos.
- Natalie Portman as Gwen Tennyson:
- Gwendolyn "Gwen" Tennyson is a Human/Anoditehybrid Plumber, the paternal first-cousin of Ben Tennyson, and (along with Kevin Levin and Rook Blonko) a frontline member of his team. Gwen was first introduced when her parents send her on a summer-long road trip with her Grandpa Max and her cousin Ben. Now, she helps Ben find the Xobots while dealing with a threat of her own: Hex.
- Nathan Keyes as Kevin Levin :
- Kevin Ethan Levin is a Human/Osmosian hybrid and was a teammate of Ben's Team. When Kevin first appeared in the original series, he quickly became one of Ben's most notable nemesis. However, he reformed inAlien Force, and then became one of the main hero characters. He is currently dating Gwen Tennyson. During the film, he helps Ben Tennyson fight the Deos.
- Lee Majors as Max Tennyson
- Maxwell "Max" Tennyson aka Grandpa Max as his grandchildren call him, is the paternal grandfather of Ben, Gwen, Kenny and father of Carl Tennyson and Frank Tennyson. He is a fairly overweight man in his late 60's with a keen sense for adventure and a strange taste in strange food. Max is a semi-retired legendary Magister rank Plumber. During the film, he gives Ben advice and helps him out during a few of the battles.
- Christopher Eccleston as Zeo
- Zeo is the first member of the Deos, and controls the powers of Air. He is a Geochelone Aerio/Human hybrid. He is the one of few of his kind who is violent.
- Julian McMahon as Geo
- Geo is the second member of the Deos, and controls the powers of Earth. He is a Vaxasaurian/Human hybrid.
- Ralph Fiennes as Veo
- Veo is the third member of the Deos, and controls the powers of Light/Energy. He is an Amperi/Human hybrid.
- Jackson Browne as Leo
- Leo is the fourth member of the Deos, and controls the powers of water. He is an Orishan/Human hybrid.
- Cillian Murphy as Beo
- Beo is the fifth member of the Deos, and controls the powers of Ice. He is a Necrofriggian/Human hybrid.
- Steve Carell as Meo
- Meo is the sixth member of the Deos, and controls the powers of Fire. He is a Pyronite/Human hybrid. He is also the comedic relief of the Deos.
- Willem Dafoe as Deo
- Deo is the seventh and final member of the Deos, which is named after him. He controls the powers of Darkness. He is an Ectonurite/Human hybrid.
- Willa Holland as Julie
- Julie Yamamoto is Ben's girlfriend.
- Jeff Bennett as the voice of Azmuth:
- Azmuth is the maker of the Revolutiontrix and the Omnitrix. He gives important advice to Ben about the future.
- "Congressmen, you have been deliberating on passing a new law that would restrict the rights of alienkind, as well as metahumans, and superheroes. You’re questioning whether our world is ready for this “new age” of heroes and villains, of co-cooperation between alienkind and mankind. Before you make a critical choice, allow me to remind you of what has happened. In the wake of the past two decades, we must be reminded something. Our world is not controlled by monarchies anymore. It is controlled by individuals, powerful individuals, and these individuals seek power. We face extreme idealists, idealists that would kill entire populations, millions and billions to get that they want. In the last two decades, our world by itself as a species has fallen into a global recession, and an endless war in the East. During this time, a new breed of superhuman and alien/human hybrids have emerged. We’ve been invaded, controlled, and nearly killed in the process. Our world is never going back to the days of immediate post-Hitler Germany, never again to the era of peace. That time has gone and we can only look forward. The new age is here, whether we like it or not. It just depends on if we have the power to truly move forward one step, and not take five steps back. So as you ponder this new age, as you threaten Ben Tennyson and the Plumber Organization...ask yourself this. Who else will watch over you? Who else will defend you? Is a prejudice world the one you want to build? Or one where humanity truly moves past hate? It’s all up to you." - Max Tennyson to the U.S. Congress