Ben 10: Xobot Culmination is the third film in the Ben 10: Xobot Revolution (film series) . It will be written by TJ.
Ben 10: Xobot Culmination brings brings to an epic conclusion the adventures of Ben Tennyson and his group of friends and allies. After the shocking battle at the end of the last movie, the heroes are forced to make their way back home as they meet new allies, such as the hero Rook Blonko. However they have allowed a dangerous enemy to bring his new-found power upon the free people of Earth. Obbessed with the power and what it can do, the true master of the Deos turns on those who helped him gain power in order to accomplish his ultimate goal. But there are even greater dangers ahead. Unknown to all but Azmuth himself, several races hurry to the Earth to gain these new found power now that the heroes of the world no longer can defend it. With several enemies, little to no advantages, and the power of the Xobots in the wrong hands, the grand culmination of the Xobot Revolution saga will occur in a climatic battle that will determine whether good or evil truly wins.
December 19th, 2015.
- Ryan Kelly as Ben Tennyson:
- Benjamin "Ben" Kirby Tennyson was an average ten-year-old kid, until he found the Omnitrix, a powerful watch-like device that allowed him to turn into ten different alien species. Though initially immature and clumsy, he grew as a true hero. By the time he was sixteen, he had become famous in not only his hometown of Bellwood, but on Earth and beyond. Ben has also become a member of the Plumbers. Now, he is forced to find the Xobots while dealing with strange elementatal enemies known as the Deos.
- Natalie Portman as Gwen Tennyson:
- Gwendolyn "Gwen" Tennyson is a Human/Anoditehybrid Plumber, the paternal first-cousin of Ben Tennyson, and (along with Kevin Levin and Rook Blonko) a frontline member of his team. Gwen was first introduced when her parents send her on a summer-long road trip with her Grandpa Max and her cousin Ben. Now, she helps Ben find the Xobots while dealing with a threat of her own: Hex.
- Nathan Keyes as Kevin Levin :
- Kevin Ethan Levin is a Human/Osmosian hybrid and was a teammate of Ben's Team. When Kevin first appeared in the original series, he quickly became one of Ben's most notable nemesis. However, he reformed inAlien Force, and then became one of the main hero characters. He is currently dating Gwen Tennyson. During the film, he helps Ben Tennyson fight the Deos.
- Lee Majors as Max Tennyson
- Alyssa Diaz as Ester
- Maxwell "Max" Tennyson aka Grandpa Max as his grandchildren call him, is the paternal grandfather of Ben, Gwen, Kenny and father of Carl Tennyson and Frank Tennyson. He is a fairly overweight man in his late 60's with a keen sense for adventure and a strange taste in strange food. Max is a semi-retired legendary Magister rank Plumber. During the film, he gives Ben advice and helps him out during a few of the battles.
- Christopher Eccleston as Zeo
- Zeo is the first member of the Deos, and controls the powers of Air. He is a Geochelone Aerio/Human hybrid. He is the one of few of his kind who is violent.
- Julian McMahon as Geo
- Geo is the second member of the Deos, and controls the powers of Earth. He is a Vaxasaurian/Human hybrid.
- Ralph Fiennes as Veo
- Veo is the third member of the Deos, and controls the powers of Light/Energy. He is an Amperi/Human hybrid.
- Jackson Browne as Leo
- Leo is the fourth member of the Deos, and controls the powers of water. He is an Orishan/Human hybrid.
- Cillian Murphy as Beo
- Beo is the fifth member of the Deos, and controls the powers of Ice. He is a Necrofriggian/Human hybrid.
- Steve Carell as Meo
- Meo is the sixth member of the Deos, and controls the powers of Fire. He is a Pyronite/Human hybrid. He is also the comedic relief of the Deos.
- Willem Dafoe as Deo
- Deo is the seventh and final member of the Deos, which is named after him. He controls the powers of Darkness. He is an Ectonurite/Human hybrid.
- Willa Holland as Julie
- Julie Yamamoto is Ben's girlfriend.